New screen not loading templates, when adding screen.

Hello, I am trying to create a sample app in outsystems, but when I try to add screen the templates keeps loading and I am unable to add any screen, please check below screenshots for reference.

Outsystem v11.52.1

Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 10.28.46 PM.png

Hi @Anas Iqbal

Good Day!

As per your screenshot it looks good.
But to Add screen templates you need to follow some steps.

1. Given a right click on MainFlow and Click on Add Screen or Drag the Screen widget from the left side to MainFlow

2. Select the Template which you need.

I hope these steps will help you.
If this is not your requirement or If any queries or you get stuck with any issue please add the comments we can help you.

- Palle Vijay Bhaskar Reddy.

Hello @Vijay Bhaskar Reddy Palle 

Thanks for your response, my bad looks like my post just uploaded one single picture, actually it misses the image where I am facing the issue, please check attached screenshot in this comment. I am not seeing any template, new screen is blank and stuck in loading.

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 12.58.35 PM.png

Yes @Anas Iqbal ,

I too faced the same issue, I don't know why it is happened.

After 2-3 times Log-out and Log-in (Reconnection to Environment Switching again an again) and changing the Wi-Fi and Internet connections, I got my templates and new screen as well.

Try with checking the updates.

- Palle Vijay Bhaskar Reddy

Strange but yeah same happened with me, I installed it again but still it wasn't showing any template then I starting roaming around some options like manage dependencies and forge etc, though I didn't install or change anything but after that I started seeing the templates.

Dear Anas,
Greetings of the day

Can you please check "OutSystems Screen Templates" &"OutSystems Templates Mobile" are installed correctly in your environment ?

I found similar issue in this below forum thread which is pointing out to the same topic.
Please check if it helps.

New v11 Screen Templates not showing | OutSystems

Regards,

Palak Patel

Hello Palak,

Thanks for your swift response, I really don't know where exactly to check wether its installed or not, but I found this. looks like its already installed.

Screenshot 2022-03-28 at 1.40.24 PM.png

Dear Anas,
Greetings

I meant to check from service center applications level like this.
Service Center -> Applications -> OutSystems UI Templates Mobile

For us the issue was after platform upgrade these applications were not updated and installed.
We created solution of these OutSystems UI applications and republished the solution.
By this way it resolved our issue.

Check for your application whether any of OS modules or applications are showing warning / errors in service center ? If so, I would advice you to create & republish solution with all these OS modules / their dependencies.

If still the issue occurs, then you might contact OS support for Mac related Service Studio issue while adding new screen.

Regards,
Palak Patel

Dear Palak,

Thanks for the response but I don't have creds for support center, looks like I am gonna have to request from Outsystems adminstrator, saw the below line on support center login page

If you don’t have an account, request one from your OutSystems Administrator.

Then may be you need to have at least access to development environment service center.
Or you can ask admin to do the same.

Regards,

Can you please help me out a bit? whom to ask? I mean who is the admin? I just created this account by myself.

Thanks

Dear Anas,
Yes sure.

If you created the account, then its pretty easy.
- Navigate to yourenvironmentURL/servicecenter

- Enter the credentials which you are using to login to Service Studio. 

- Once Logged-in to Service Center, head to Factory->Applications-> ...

Let us know if this helps. 

Regards,

Hi Anas,

I faced same issue. You need to upgrade your service studio using below link.

https://www.outsystems.com/downloads/

Download the Development Environment and install it.

Thanks

Hello Vinod, 

I am already using the latest version.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.