Want to Show a picture in a list ??
Question
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.52.1 (Build 59644)

i have made Two Entities with following attributes :

Certificate Details (Name,Regno,Serialno. etc)

Photo (FileName,Photo(datatype:binarydata)) NOte: I have made data type of Id of photo as certificateDetails Identifier.

so basically i have made ui for this created new screen added a form and certificate entity in it and photo. and added one more screen to show all the data in list .

But picture/photo is not showing in output list.

can anyone have idea how to do it .

(Basically i want user to input all data including photo and show that data in a list ... i have to use two entity one for basic data and other for binary data type ..... please help if anyone knows ??? )

Solution

Hi Lucky,

Create a DB like this -

after that when you insert record in CertificationDetail entity after that  insert record in CertificationPhoto entity with CertificationDetailID .

See below Image-

When you need get data Join this two entity onlywith Join.

Hope this will help you. 

Hi Lucky,

Please find attached oml. 

ExamCertificate2_0_solved_v2.oml

Thank you so much Devendra Bhagel it's working properly and i understand where was the problem.

Hi Lucky,

are you syncing the data to local storage?

If you are fetching directly from the server entities you may deal with slowness depending on the size of the image or connection.

Regards

Hello Sir ,

I am storing data to Database .

To overcome this i made two entities different one for binary data.

Hi Lucky,

look like you are creating One to one relationship between those entity.

Have you checked data is proper inserted in both entity.

Is it possible to upload oml.

Regards

Deepa

Hello sir ,

No records to show in Photo Entity .

can u suggest me how to do it i made Id of photo entity as CertificateDetails Identifier.

Solution

Hi Lucky,

Create a DB like this -

after that when you insert record in CertificationDetail entity after that  insert record in CertificationPhoto entity with CertificationDetailID .

See below Image-

When you need get data Join this two entity onlywith Join.

Hope this will help you. 

Hi @Lucky Singh ,

As @Deepa Tiwari mentioned those steps are the accurate but still you are facing the issue. 

Before that I'm sharing my OML and Demo link, Please find the attached OML and check the code if you missed any step.
Please take reference from the OML.

DEMO Link

still you are facing the issue, then please share the OML.

so that we can check the issue where it is happening.

- Palle Vijay Bhaskar Reddy.

Picture Saving DB.oml

attached please check

ExamCertificate2_0.oml

Please find the above attached OML and refer it check the DEMO link as well that's the requirement or Not.

If not give some brief explanation.

Hi Lucky,

Please find attached oml. 

ExamCertificate2_0_solved_v2.oml

Thank you so much Devendra Bhagel it's working properly and i understand where was the problem.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.