*University work pls help* Set x axis spacing, max number of records
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.14.11 (Build 59394)

I am creating an area graph with data from a csv, and I can already display the graph, however, in the x axis, I can only display 1000 records (in the aggregate where my data comes from, I can only set the Max. Records to 1000, otherwise, the graph does not print) , but my file has over 3000. I think the problem is caused by the spacing between the values in the x axis, but I tried to change it and could't find that setting; I have also tried to set the X Axis Maximum Value manually, but the grap only displays the 1000 records I refered before. Can someone help?

Thanks!

If you're using outsystems charts, you probably will need to dig a little into how to configure it to your needs.

Outsytems Charts are an implementation of Highcharts. You can customise them with these parameters. They take a json as an input and will interpret it per the highcharts documentation.

@Mariano Picco  thank you for your answer! I understand that, I have already inserted a HighchartsJSON, that changes the color of the graph, but to change the spacing in the x axis, I cannot find anything.

Ah, right. Well it's been a while since I had to customise a highcharts chart, but the documentation is extensive and excellent.

Maybe start here? 

https://api.highcharts.com/highcharts/xAxis

Stuff like min, max, minRange, etc. pop out to me

It'll be hard to find the right thing, each case is unique. But I have faith in you.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.