Role mapping

Hi guys,

how to map Role on new user create screen in reactive.I have assign these role from service center. how to do it from user create screen.

Hello Rohan,

If you extend the role property you will be able to see the GrantRole Action. Just like this.

Use that action into your server action and pass a userId of a user to whom you want to assign that role.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Pavan R

Hello @Rohan Roy,

AS per your description role mapping to user is be like given in below images. In this I have used Role, User_Role entity to assign role to selected user and Role entity to list roles in dropdown. In this User_Role and Role are system entities.

Also I have created one demo app for your reference. Attached below.

Kind Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

DynamicRoleAssignToUsers.oml

Hello Rohan,

If you extend the role property you will be able to see the GrantRole Action. Just like this.

Use that action into your server action and pass a userId of a user to whom you want to assign that role.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Pavan R

Hello @Rohan Roy,

AS per your description role mapping to user is be like given in below images. In this I have used Role, User_Role entity to assign role to selected user and Role entity to list roles in dropdown. In this User_Role and Role are system entities.

Also I have created one demo app for your reference. Attached below.

Kind Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

DynamicRoleAssignToUsers.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.