mapping assignment cannot be empty

Hi Everyone ,
Working on an API Expose. trying to consume and assign data. Could anyonne please confirm what i am doing wrong. i think it has something to do with the identifier which is not posting any lists

Hi Saif,

Have you entered data in TestClaim After inserting data i am able to get the data in REST API 

https://dbaghel.outsystemscloud.com/TestModuleV1_/rest/TestAPI_ClaimSummary/TestGetApi_ClaimSummary

Best Regards

Devendra

A suggested by Devendra I am also able to check data 

Please check in your entity data is present or not if not then first create that data and then check the output 

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hello saif

if your data type of responses are different then this type of thing will up

Example : two structure with the data type

ABC  and DEF  content same attribute (Name, surname )

if the response of API come from ABC and you are passing to DEF the we need mapping if you open assign 

after that assign you will see the mapping pass the respective attribute

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Attaching .oml file for reference

TestModuleV1_.oml

Hi Saif,

Have you entered data in TestClaim After inserting data i am able to get the data in REST API 

https://dbaghel.outsystemscloud.com/TestModuleV1_/rest/TestAPI_ClaimSummary/TestGetApi_ClaimSummary

Best Regards

Devendra

Please check in your entity data is present or not if not then first create that data and then check the output 

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi, try clicking on the assign node Test_Output on your screen, then the properties pane at the bottom right of your screen will show what mapping needs to be done between both lists.

The message indicates that the data type is not equal, so you will have to provide the linking between attributes with the same meaning.

Made some changes, its not throwing any errors now but the output is not getting displayed either

Hello saif

if your data type of responses are different then this type of thing will up

Example : two structure with the data type

ABC  and DEF  content same attribute (Name, surname )

if the response of API come from ABC and you are passing to DEF the we need mapping if you open assign 

after that assign you will see the mapping pass the respective attribute

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Attaching .oml file for reference

TestModuleV1_.oml

Hi Saif,

Best Regards

Devendra

Thanks and regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.