Automatically synching the local storage when server data changed
Application Type
Mobile

Hi,

I have local storage entity in my mobile application, for the same entity I have server database too, if records gets updated in server it should automatically synched to mobile's local storage without opening the application.

Is this scenario possible in mobile?

Hi Manoj,

you can set the SyncOnOnline variable to True in OfflineDataSyncConfiguration and build a logic to sync the data. It updates your local storage when device becomes online. Your logic should contain a verification if the server data has changed or not to start the sync.

Regards

Hi José,

I'm changing the server value while mobile is online not offline. If I change some data in server, it should immediately reflect in local database without manual synching.

You cannot trigger a sync from the server, only from your mobile. But on your mobile you can in every tap  verify the server assynchronously, if there is any value change, and if so start a sync the background.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.