Internal error

Hi Everyone,

Facing this internal error. Can anyone please help 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Saif,

Can you copy that error message (right mouse button via context menu) and show the full error?

Internal Error

Compilation Error.

referencesProxy\eSpace_Users_proxy.cs(76,1): error CS1501: No overload for method 'ActionUser_GetUnifiedLoginUrl' takes 3 arguments

ssUsers.Actions.ActionUser_GetUnifiedLoginUrl ( heContext,inParamOriginalUrl,  out outParamUrl);

bin\Users.dll: (Location of symbol related to previous error)

State: Build References ProxyInternal Error

Compilation Error.

referencesProxy\eSpace_Users_proxy.cs(76,1): error CS1501: No overload for method 'ActionUser_GetUnifiedLoginUrl' takes 3 arguments

ssUsers.Actions.ActionUser_GetUnifiedLoginUrl ( heContext,inParamOriginalUrl,  out outParamUrl);

State: Build References ProxyInternal Error

Compilation Error.

State: Build References Proxy

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Saif,

First, a compilation error should never occur. It's always a bug in the Platform somewhere. But given that the complaint is about the User_GetUnifiedLoginUrl Action, are you using that action somewhere? Maybe some references to that action aren't refreshed?

In the last hour, it happened in my personal environment, I tried to publish again and it did work, I think that's not a good thing to do, you should know what is happening, Either way, you should open a ticket on support if no one finds the issue for why that is happening on the platform.

Did you try to publish again?

Hi Kilian Hekhuis 

I couldn't resolve the error. Fortunately I had a saved previous version so i continued from there.

Tried Publishing Multiple times but couldn't get it resolved. Switched to a previously saved version of module.

mvp_badge
MVP

Ok, really weird, but glad you could start with a previous version.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.