Auto filled form
Question

Dear Friends

i have database like this

and i have form like this

how do I get it "Satuan" Field automatically filled following from the Data in database? 
where should not be "EA" but "RL"
thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Gema,

It is unclear what you do wrong if you don't share more details. Maybe you can share the .OAP or .OML file for your application or module. This would help community members to find out what you need to change in your logic to make this work.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel

This my OAP

thanks 

NonTobMaterial_Mobile.oap

mvp_badge
MVP

What is lacking in the app you shared are the entities, so opening your app generates 40 errors, making it hard to help

Hi Gema,

You need to select distinct values from the database using aggregates. Please use below link for Get Distinct Values from the Database-

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Data/Query_Data/Get_Distinct_Values_from_the_Database 

Once you get the distinct values from the database you need to bind dropdown from aggregate result.

Thanks

Hi Gema, 

Please check with attached oml file. I have created a new aggregates with name "GetNonTobaccoesSatuan" to get the district Satuan from "NonTobacco" table then used it on screen "Satuan" dropdown.

NonTobMaterial_Mobile.oml

Hi vinod

Thank you for the new knowledge for me, because I'm just learning in this application

but, I mean when I choose 41840988 in column Code automatically in the column "Satuan" filled with RL

or when i choose 41840986 outomatic filled with KG

Hi Gema,

Yes, "Satuan" dropdown is auto populated based on variable property value. Check the variable property value(GetFormNonTobMaterialById.List.Current.Satuan) of dropdown.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.