Enable Infrastructure tab
Question

Hi everyone,

I am trying to configure a two staged deployment on Lifetime but I do not have the infrastructure tab on my Lifetime environment. Any idea how I can go about it?  I am using this guideline : 

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Managing_the_Applications_Lifecycle/Deploy_Applications/Deploy_in_a_Short_Deployment_Window

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

There is no sub tab as an Infrastruture tab on LifeTime.

To enable 2-Stage Deploy you need to go to Service Center -> Administration -> Environment Configuration and then check the Enable 2-stage Deploy checkbox.

Then when in LifeTime you start a deployment plan it will be executed in 2 stages.

Regards,

Daniel

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi MaIsh,

This is probably due to your user not having the permissions to access that tab.

You can read more here about LifeTime permissions, and also check below the screenshot (also taken from the link shared before) that resumes the overview of role permissions. Notice the Infrastructure-wide permissions.

Kind Regards,
João Marques

Hi João  , 

I did look at the Infrastructure -wide permissions, I have administration role and that gives me full control , see the picture below of my ribbon.

Screenshot (63).png

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi,

There is no sub tab as an Infrastruture tab on LifeTime.

To enable 2-Stage Deploy you need to go to Service Center -> Administration -> Environment Configuration and then check the Enable 2-stage Deploy checkbox.

Then when in LifeTime you start a deployment plan it will be executed in 2 stages.

Regards,

Daniel

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.