[Data Grid Reactive] Data Time Column

Hello,

Unable to save values Date Time to database when attribute visible is set as true...

As anyone else experience this?

The only way I can save is set default visible atribute of the date time column to false then make it visible run time -> add a value and then save.

Please let me know if you are having this issue aswell...

Thanks!

Best regards,

Pedro 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Pedro,

Doesn't make a lot  of sense to me.

What visible attribute are you talking about, an entity attribute does not have a Visible property.

Can you share more details about your problem?

Regards,

Daniel

I'm sorry. The problem seems to be that I cannot save any date time value using date time column...

It appears to be related to data format but I'm so lost now as it used to work before.

Debugging addedlines

Added a random date but it does not pass the right format, it deserialize as null value

Added a random date but it does not pass the right format, it deserialize as null value. Seems to be like a conversion issue. But it used to work before because I had it working

Im using the same method used in the samples to save changes. Every attribute is saved correctly except Date Time.

Database

Client side Column

Sample method to json deserialize. 

It's not accepting the value to save in db so it uses the default 01-01-1900 which is the null value.

I tried to change format in the environment and datatime format but did not work.

Any suggestion?

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.