Issue in Deployment from Development to UAT environment
Application Type
Traditional Web

Dear All,

I am facing issue while doing deployment from DEV to UAT. UAT is synchronizing for a long time. While doing the deployment, once we click 'continue' after 'Validate' option, no activity is happening.

While I checked in Lifetime service center, there is active instance with error.

From the Lifetime error logs, we found the following message: 

Failed to parse response of the method 'Role_CreateOrUpdateWithGranularPermissions' of the 'PlatformServicesAPI' REST API:
Parsing '': Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.

Kindy help me to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhavan

Dear Vincent,

Thanks for your reply. I contacted OS support team and we found that the issue is because of WAF policy.

Regards,

Madhavan

If I where you I would contact support. They are much more capable in fixing this issue since they have access to (should you use the Hosted solution) to your environment. 

The only thing I could think of is that you in the middle of an upgrade of your platform and that Dev is of a higher version then UAT.

Greetings,

Vincent

Dear Vincent,

Thanks for your reply. I contacted OS support team and we found that the issue is because of WAF policy.

Regards,

Madhavan

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.