Error Compilation error .net 4.6.1 on Integration Studio (v studio 2022). Solved

Hellow comunity of outsystem. My name is David and I'm from Spain. I started the journey with outsystem a month ago. I ve been developing with visual studio c# a long period.

I want to share a solution with an issue that I had. Its probably that can help other people.

Issue:

When I go to verify/publish on integration studio it thread an exception. I'm not publishing an extension, I'm doing a normal publish:

Error publish integration studio: .NET Compilation. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Current\Bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1220,5): error MSB3644: Reference assemblies for .NETFramework not found,Version=v4 .6.1  

Cause:

The problem was that I had installed the latest version of visual studio 2022 and Integration Studio doesn't work well with this.

Solution or workaround:

1) Install visual studio 2019.
2) I go to integration studio edit options.
3) I change  .net integration development enviroment using 2019 devens:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\Common7\IDE\devenv.com 

If you install visual studio 2022 be careful with that
I hope this is helpful to you. regards :)

Solution or workaround:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\Common7\IDE\devenv.com 

So good to know. Thanks a lot!

Solution or workaround:

Good information. Thanks @David González !!

Nice job!

Hi everyone,

just wanted to share that I also had this issue but I solved it by downloading and installing the .NET Framework 4.6.1 Developer Pack and now it works fine :) 

You can check my configs in the image: 

Have a great day!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.