Need create a role from Entity after the coversation
Service Studio Version
11.52.2 (Build 59834)
Platform Version
11.15.0 (Build 35089)

Hi, all I need a solution after converting API into an Entity. if  it is possible to create a role using that Entity

Already I have one applicationin outsystems  it was implemented in roles I need to develop some screens in the same app that issue is that screens are already implemented on the web using another technology now I need to implement the same screen on mobile using OutSystems with API :

condition is in home screen I need differ with dropdown :

1.if clicking first value it sholud navigate to existing mobile app

2.if click second option it should navigate to newly developed screen

For above two points I need to validate with roles these is the Scenerio.For that I need to add role for new screens but for new screens already API is there so Kindly Suggest me How I can add roles for new screens.

Add a new role 

Add role to screen

Regards

Graça

Do you mean , after receiving information from an API and create the correspondent info in a OutSystems entity , create a role for that info in running time ?

Have you thought use a Group instead of a role? 

You can add a role to a Group and an user to a Group, the user get that role automatically, but the system can also verify if the user belongs to the group.

Just an idea?

Graça

okay let me check Thanks

Could you please explain in more details what are the requirements here.

Already I have one applicationin outsystems  it was implemented in roles I need to develop some screens in the same app that issue is that screens are already implemented on the web using another technology now I need to implement the same screen on mobile using OutSystems with API :

condition is in home screen I need differ with dropdown :

1.if clicking first value it sholud navigate to existing mobile app

2.if click second option it should navigate to newly developed screen

For above two points I need to validate with roles these is the Scenerio.For that I need to add role for new screens but for new screens already API is there so Kindly Suggest me How I can add roles for new screens.

Add a new role 

Add role to screen

Regards

Graça

Hey @Maria da Graça Peixoto If I need to add a role it should be already registered in OutSystems 

Yes. 

You may use an old one or, if it doesn't exist yet,  you must create it  before use. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.