Tennant has ability to modify field in app
Application Type
Traditional Web, Mobile, Reactive, Service

Can I create a scenario where I build an app that allows a tenant in a multitenant setup to modify the order that fields appear in the app and the type of field that they can enter data with such as switch between number, text, radio button etc. I want to create a scenario where the tenant user can modify and customise the form in the app to suit their individual needs based on the order they enter the data and the type of data they enter.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution
mvp_badge
MVP

The answer is yes you can. That is what multitanancy is for, logical seperstion of data per tannet

Thanks, I'm a beginner but googled the keywords logical separation. Thanks for the pointer in the right direction. If there is logical seperation will this allow the tenant the funtionality of modifying what will essentially be a form builder that they can customise within certain parameters.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

I suggest you read this first to fully understand OutSystems multi-tenancy:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/How-to_Guides/Development/How_to_Build_a_Multi-tenant_Application

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.