Application Usage by User for a time period

Please advise if someone has created custom logs to capture Application Usage by User Id. As per the current service center, I see that the User Id ( if available ) is captured  during Integration error logging. However, if the same can be captured during the normal logging also, the above requirement could easily be catered,

Note: The User-based usage is becoming key requirement for multiple end-customers and request that this be  considered as part of Outsystems product  enhancement.

I think service center already capture Login event. Still if want to capture more detailed login event then need to do it at your end by calling Log methods. For adding this as standard in Platform you can give idea on the portal.

Login event is  1 of the event executed by the user along with different app features that executed by end-user. To gain App usage insights @user-level , if the UserId could be added in the General Log, full usage insights possible at user-level. Let me add this as Idea also in the portal. Thanks @Vikas Sharma 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.