Record Search

Hi Guys,

I want to search the data between From date and To date

and Assesment year

e.g 1march to 1April

e.g  assesment year- 2021

What filter should I use? 

DateRange.oml

You can simply change the entity attributes from Assessment to Performance attributes.

Since you don't have any particular column for assessmentYear. You just need to apply the filter of FromDate and ToDate, because these dates already have year.

So actually UI is ambiguous like in FromDate and ToDate I select 2 april 2022 to 10 april 2022, but in assessment year I select year 2020. So in this scenario there will be no records. You simply need to filter the records on the basis of From and To date.

Hello Rohan,

From your application, I could find three input fields for search.

As an example, "From date" be 12-03-2022 and "To date" 12-04-2022

So, what is the purpose of the "assessment year"?

as your first two input is a date variable.

For getting content between two days, you can use this filter in your aggregate.

Regards,

Riyaz

Hi

Suppose I just want to find the data between Performance from date and Performance end date 

What will be the filter for it

You can simply change the entity attributes from Assessment to Performance attributes.

Then simply you need to apply filter between performanceFromDate and performanceToDate as mentioned above your assessment dates.

Apart from this you need to apply filter for assessment year. Now assessment year is not any column in your entity.  So either you should take this column and if don't want to take this column then can fetch year either from assessmentFromDate or assessmentToDate. There is builtin method to get year from a date "Year(dt)"

Regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.