How to refresh chart according to selected dates in mobile app
Question
Application Type
Mobile

I need to refresh my chart when user selects the dates from date picker and clicks apply button. I have refreshed the  source list in on click action of button. But it is not getting updated. Also tried the on change event of date picker, which is also not working for me. Is the method correct or is there any other method to refresh the chart? I am sharing the screenshot for reference

ss.png

Solution

Gone through the oml, in this on applyonclick you are refreshing the aggregate. But in aggregate there is not any filter condition so even if you refresh it will return the same data set as initially. 

To refresh the dataset you should pass the selected from and to date into the aggregate filters to filter the records. For this you need to write condition in aggregate something like below. Let me know if it helps or still facing issue.

Here I am not able to build the oml as given frontend oml has dependency on backend.

Customer.LoanCreationDate >=FromDate and  Customer.LoanCreationDate <= ToDate

could you please provide the oml file for this.

I have implemented this concept in "Overall Performance screen"

LoanApplication_frontend.oml

Solution

Gone through the oml, in this on applyonclick you are refreshing the aggregate. But in aggregate there is not any filter condition so even if you refresh it will return the same data set as initially. 

To refresh the dataset you should pass the selected from and to date into the aggregate filters to filter the records. For this you need to write condition in aggregate something like below. Let me know if it helps or still facing issue.

Here I am not able to build the oml as given frontend oml has dependency on backend.

Customer.LoanCreationDate >=FromDate and  Customer.LoanCreationDate <= ToDate

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.