Reusing Consumed API in Server Actions - doesn't show as a dependency

I am trying to reuse a consumed API by creating a public server action - I followed the instructions on how to set this up and it seems to exist with no problems but I cannot see it in the dependency list no matter what I do. 

Please help advise me on how to get this to show in the Manage Dependencies area.

Hi Lauren,

Are you trying to search the dependency list in the same module then the module name would not appear. Create another module and make the server action as public than you can see the module name as well as server action in the other module dependency list.

Best Regards

Devendra

Hello Lauren Ober,

I think you are trying to find dependency from the producer module itself.

This means you had created a public server action, and trying to view it from the dependency for the same module.

Making a server action public exposes the public action to another module. 

Yes - this makes sense!

Hi Lauren,

Are you trying to search the dependency list in the same module then the module name would not appear. Create another module and make the server action as public than you can see the module name as well as server action in the other module dependency list.

Best Regards

Devendra

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.