Old Producer Error
Platform Version
11.15.0 (Build 34858)

Anyone know how to fix this error.

We have a lot of modules 100+ modules in our Application so we have an issue in circular dependencies.

- I do solution package published and it did not work.

- I also do Application published it did not work too.

- Opening each module in service studio it did not work.

And it seems the new platform has added a new step in publishing and it causing a problem with our server upgrade.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/Errors_and_Warnings/Errors/Old_Producer_Error

If you can give a better step by step to fix this error.

TIA

Hi Jovvy,

Do you mean that you have 100+ modules in a single application?

It indeed sounds like an error originated because of a circular dependency. I guess the platform is waiting for the producer module of 'ORG_Services' to finish upgrading, but it never finishes because the producer module is also dependent on 'ORG_Services', due to the circular dependency ('ORG_Services' is basically a producer for its own producer). I'm sure OutSystems support can give more detailed info on that.

I suggest you break them down into different applications and resolve circular dependencies, even though it's a tedious task. That would help a lot with future development and reduce the risk of these kinds of publish issues as well.

You can start with module 'ORG_Services', and check if just isolating it will resolve that error. If it does, then maybe you can assume that the circular dependency was causing the error.

There is also a more recent document related to the link you shared, maybe it helps: https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Upgrading/Possible_errors_related_to_modules_preparation

Hello Jovvy

you can publish your producer module, let it  compile, Open consumer module if you has missing dependency attach them and then compile consumer module.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.