Aggregate inside a block doesn't load
Question
Application Type
Mobile

Hi everyone! 

In my mobile app, I have a screen with Tabs, and in one of the tabs, I show a list. I created a block to show the list and reuse it on other screens. But, the aggregate from inside the block doesn't load in my block. I don't have any idea what's happening.

Thank you

Screenshot 2022-04-14 120733.jpg

Solution

Thank you so much for all your help, guys. I don't know the reason, but I recreated the aggregate and worked as expected.

Hi Hugo,

If I understand correctly, when you switch tabs you want the aggregate to refresh.

if you are only switching the tab, it doesn't trigger any change on the input parameter list, so it won't trigger the OnParametersChanged event.

If this aggregate has the fetch parameter At Start, it may be executing it even if the tab is not active. 

If you have set On Demand, One option is to create a logic to change a specific parameter whenever you switch tabs to trigger the OnParametersChanged for the block.

Thanks for the help @Joao Kuae. When I'm debugging, OnParametersChanged is triggered with the correct parameter's values, but the aggregate doesn't load.

mvp_badge
MVP

Can you share a debug screen print that shows the aggregate is empty. Did you check the filter conditions of your aggregate?

Dear Hugo Gomes 

Change the aggregate fetch property to fetch on demand instead of on start, then it will automatically update

on demand.jpg

Solution

Thank you so much for all your help, guys. I don't know the reason, but I recreated the aggregate and worked as expected.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.