accessing system under data tab

Hi Everyone,

Referring to some videos for creating user page. unable to access this System. checked to find using dependencies but unable to 

screenshot of video database side

Screnshot of my data base

Can you share a snapshot from the "Manage Dependence" screen?

You must have the System eSpace in it, normally at the top, like the one I show below : 

hey @saif sheikh ..whenever you create an application the " user " system entity is automatically imported to your application ..you no need to make any dependency for that. if you got that error then you can open the older version of your app. please let me know for further help . thank you

Can you share a snapshot from the "Manage Dependence" screen?

You must have the System eSpace in it, normally at the top, like the one I show below : 

Hello Saif

User entity you will get automatically when you create app. On which screen you want to add the details of user for that page you have to create aggregate and drag the user entity over there. using aggregate you can add users.

Regards,

Priyanka

Hi @saif sheikh 

use this oml:

Thanks

Mansur

userScreen.oap

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi guys,

I was asked to blur some of the images posted in here as they countained information that should not be public.
So, I edited and reuploaded those images. No other changes where made.

Cheers.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.