Ubale to fetch other Crud applications

Hi ,

Unable to fetch other Crud application ohr than get for TestDropDownAuditorList - 

Solution

This may be because your entity is in another module and you set permission to read only. That's why you getting only get method.

ALthogh it's good practice to define entity in other module and expose as read only. For other curd operations you should create public methods.

Regards

Hello saif sheikh,

adding to the above comment if you are doing crud operation in the end user layer which is not follows the best practice as well as you will get warning for that still you want that CRUD operation then

there are two ways

1) you can set expose read only property of entity to no  (you are able to edit where you created that entity )
which is not useful below i have attached the snip for more clarification

2) where you create entity, in that logic tab create one server action with and called CRUD operation there which whatever input you need to save (that time not required to change property of expose read only )
with the dependency you can call that server action (which is wrapper of your CRUD action )

hope this will helps you

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi,

This is because you have set your Aggregate's Expose Read Only to yes. So to access other Entity actions Keep it No. With this you will able to get all the actions.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Tanisha Mahendru

Solution

This may be because your entity is in another module and you set permission to read only. That's why you getting only get method.

ALthogh it's good practice to define entity in other module and expose as read only. For other curd operations you should create public methods.

Regards

Hello saif sheikh,

adding to the above comment if you are doing crud operation in the end user layer which is not follows the best practice as well as you will get warning for that still you want that CRUD operation then

there are two ways

1) you can set expose read only property of entity to no  (you are able to edit where you created that entity )
which is not useful below i have attached the snip for more clarification

2) where you create entity, in that logic tab create one server action with and called CRUD operation there which whatever input you need to save (that time not required to change property of expose read only )
with the dependency you can call that server action (which is wrapper of your CRUD action )

hope this will helps you

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay Deshpande

Hi,

This is because you have set your Aggregate's Expose Read Only to yes. So to access other Entity actions Keep it No. With this you will able to get all the actions.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Tanisha Mahendru

Hi sheikh

I think you are fetching data from external database in that case during creation of extension of in external database 

change the default value behavior to convert to / from null value in database and publish your extension and then use it in your application. I think this will help

Thanks,

Jitendra

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.