I updated a SOAP service and now it doesn't work
Question

I updated a SOAP service and now it does not work, the service was old and now some attributes have been added and I realized that the structure is different... Can someone tell me the reason for the error, because the input parameters I pass the same values, but return me this error ... I suspect it's the structure of the service...

Follow the error and the structures below:

log error


New structure

Old structure


Hi, I managed to solve the problem. The solution was as follows:

As the SOAP that was used was deprecated, when upgrading to the new service it ended up not connecting correctly. So I got a code from a colleague who had asked Outsystems support to allow me to update the deprecated SOAP service, so I could use the old structure and use the service normally.

Hi! 

"Parameters" have one level less now. 

It it is only a record and not a field that has a type that is a structure containing a record or a list of records, that changes the way you pass the values.

Regards

Graça

Hi @Maria da Graça Peixoto, so Outsystems automatically brings me this service structure and I can't change this new structure and include it to be the same as the previous structure... Is it possible to change it? Why does Outsystems already bring me this wrong way?


Thanks for the answer

I don't know. 

Just change the way you fill the Input parameter "Parameters" . 

Regards

Graça

I already changed it, it doesn't work. The same error occurs.

Hi Diego,

Its definitely the structure of your request. I suspect that earlier 'Parameters' might be the list of GSMAT_DadosSolic, plz confirm if it was and change the new 'Parameters' data type like earlier.  If it wasn't the list, it would have been of some other type which you have to find out in structures folder in data tab and change accordingly. For reference see the below pic:

Hope it helps!

Sanjay

Hi @Sanjay Kumar Sahu , as it is a service it does not let me change the type (the field is disabled), for this reason I cannot test with the structure that would be type record

Hi, I managed to solve the problem. The solution was as follows:

As the SOAP that was used was deprecated, when upgrading to the new service it ended up not connecting correctly. So I got a code from a colleague who had asked Outsystems support to allow me to update the deprecated SOAP service, so I could use the old structure and use the service normally.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.