filtering data per month and download to excel
Question

Hi 

I have difficulty filtering monthly data and downloading the data

1. i have a view like this

where when I fill in the search field the data will come out according to the month I want and in the created report it will download the data

2. this proses in crete report button

3. and then im use filter in table like this

SearchMonth is local variable for input search

but when im click report all data is download it the filter cant be used

any suggestions what i should do to be able to filter the data monthly? 

Solution

hi gema

use formnontobmaterial.month like "%" +searchmonth +"%" this in aggregate and try to download

it can but the data that comes out is not the data that I have filtered in getformnontobmaterial

Use ListClear Action Before the Aggregate.

Hi Gema,

Your filter conditions is not correct. You applied filter condition in List.Current. You need to change it. You need to apply filter condition on your Entity.attribute.

Thanks

Vinod

Hi @Gema Wicaksono  in place of aggregate please use a SQL Widget and write proper query on that to get proper data or if you can share your OML we can provide proper solution after that.

Solution

hi gema

use formnontobmaterial.month like "%" +searchmonth +"%" this in aggregate and try to download

it can but the data that comes out is not the data that I have filtered in getformnontobmaterial

Use ListClear Action Before the Aggregate.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.