How do you share core module with co-worker, on a different environment ?

Hello, I am new to outsystems and wondering how can 2 or more people design an application that share the same core without the need to duplicate it. So that they both use the same database, and server logic but not the frontend while using different environments.

You can export core module using below options and open in other environment and publish. 

Module->Export->SaveAs

Thank you for your answer, but this is not what I'm looking for. I am working on a web app, my co-worker is working on a phone app. The core of my app has the database, I would like to share my core and if he or I alter it or insert data onto it, we both get the new core, without the need to export every time. So we could both work on the same app but on different environments.

Dear Nuno,

As per your requirement, You need to use Expose and Consume REST API concept to achieve this. Since your dealing with different environment scenario you need to expose API involving Crud related operations , and user from different environment can consume and make use of it for different use cases. For connecting different environment and to perform operations Read or Write REST might help.

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/REST

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Saravanan Santhanam.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.