Pagination on Gallery

I want to display my large data using gallery. Is it possible to apply pagination on gallery??

condition: I am fetching data from rest API using data action.

Thanks,

Jitendra

Hello @Jitendra Kumar,

There are sample screens available in Outsystems service studio that will help you to apply pagination on gallery.

Also I have created one demo application for your reference attached here PFB.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

Demo_012.oml

Hi @Narendra Bhangale ,

Thanks for the reply.

In normal database scenario it work but when we are fetching data from data action then how we will set max and start index?

Hi @Jitendra Kumar,

Four this query I have already created screen(DemoScreen) in above shared oml. That screen get data from data action and to display records in table I used another local variable.

Also you can apply pagination to records came from data action by taking length property from output variable of data action.

Example:-

For your reference purpose I have attached oml here also, PFB.

Demo_012.oml

Hi Jitendra,

I have used the data action to fetch the data for pagination on the gallery. Kindly refer to the attached link and oml for your reference.

I have created a screen called ImagePagination.

https://dineshkumar-murugan.outsystemscloud.com/Refresh/ImagePagination?_ts=637861341157260255

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar.

Refresh.oml

@Dineshkumar Murugan  and @Narendra Bhangale  Both of you guys done pretty well but my situation is that i don't have such entity in database and i have to fetch data from API using data action. In this situation this method is not working properly.  

Hello @Jitendra Kumar,

Nothing is different, you just need to call API data in data action and pass that data to screen.

I have already told you and oml is shared in previous replies- how to fetch data in data action and assign that data to screen.

If still you are not getting solution kindly share oml file, So will get to know exact problem you are facing.

Regards,

Narendra Bhangale.

Hey Jitendra,

The thing that you are looking for is here

https://dineshkumar-murugan.outsystemscloud.com/Refresh/ImagePagination?_ts=637861536020489666

Refer to the attached oml and link. Made some changes as per your requirement.

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar.

Refresh.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.