Two queries in one action flow for web block

Two queries in one action flow for web block

Hi there,

I'm a newbie at the platform, but like it a lot ...!!!

I currently have an issue with a preparation flow I've created for a webblock. Please help me out, because already took me two days ... and I'm completely lost ...

I have created an action flow as shown below, in which an if statement checks if the user has a specific role (Admin?) and based on that outcome it picks a path and  invokes a specific query or feedsback some text.

The problem now is that the query GetItemsBySessionUser doesn't give any results on screen. When testing it in the query screen, it works perfectly. In the regular flow it doesn't do anything.

I also rebuilt the action flow with the IF statement being the first step and one query on the True path and one on the False path. This results in the same behavior: the query GetItems gives results, the other one doesn't. Even if I copy-paste the GetItems query and use the copy instead of the GetItemsBySessionUser, it still doesn't give results ... even though it's twice the exact same query.

Can someone help me out. Am I doing some basic stuff wrong or ...???

Best regards,

Eric
Hello Eric.

I presume you have a Table Records (or List Records) in your screen and it's «Source Record List» property is set to the GetItems query. That's why you only see the results from the first query.

In order to present the results from GetItemsBySessionUser  you have to add a new Table Records widget with the «Source Record List» property set to the GetItemsBySessionUser query.
Thanks Joao,

You just made my day by helping me solve the issue.

As I said I'm a newbie, but to make this type of beginner error ... :-)

Best regards,

Eric