Here are more New Service Studio goodies

Here's a new episode of New Service Studio goodies. (You may want to take a look at previous one here.)

We have improved support for Copy-Paste and better Undo-Redo.

Latest version also supports refresh SOAP.

Zoom is better and works for Entity diagrams.

And much more…

Stay tuned for great news in one or two weeks...

As previous, we would like to challenge you to try it and provide us with your feedback! Enjoy it all in a beautifully redesigned user interface, improved interactions and themes!

You can download here the latest version of Service Studio MAC or in Service Studio 11 - Beta if you're using Windows.

mvp_badge
MVP

It is great to see new features, and that it shared on the forum, but I  rather have all those details in the release notes, and just refer to the release notes in the forum post.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Release_Notes/11/Cross-platform_Service_Studio

The release notes page should be the single page to go to, to see all changes in detail. Now all this information is scatter in multiple forum posts.

On the download page of the Service Studio 11, there should also be a link to the release notes.

Also, from the title and post content it is not clear this related to the Cross-platform Service Studio, though the screenshots give it away.

I do like the improved detail in the Platform release notes, the same should happen for Service Studio.

Hi Daniël,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I do acknowledge that the information is a little scattered.

I'll update you when I have more information regarding this topic.

Cheers 

António

Thanks for Sharing !! It seems interesting to see these additional features

Thanks for Sharing new updates..!!! Great.

looks Great!

Great to see some UI enhancement.

Great Work!!

Nice to see  new features. GOOD JOB!!!!

Nice to see more elevation!!

Good Features

✌️🙏

And, Zoom is everywhere ;-)

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing.

looking interesting and helpful.

Thanks for sharing!

Cool features..keep it up.

What I see are screen captures with a dark theme in service studio.  That's what I really want.  When can we get that or is it in there somewhere?  

Hi Elyse,

The dark theme is available on Service Studio MAC and Service Studio 11 - Beta.

You may get the new Service Studio here.

Cheers

António

Unfortunately, we're not able to install as it has to be vetted through our IT department first.  :(  Is there any ETA on when it will be released?  

Great to See

Awesome!!

Thanks for sharing. Good work

Great new features

Always improving, new features are always welcome.
Thank You for sharing.

Go big🚀

Love SS goodies. Keep them coming

Great

Great work there

Cool features, Thank you for sharing, Zoom one helps

Great Feature !!

Great work guys keep it up.

Awesome work, keep up the good work!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.