Error Creating Email
Application Type
Traditional Web

HI

Just wanted to ask what possible cause of this error or what part I can look for to prevent/resolve this kind of error. I'm having some problems with sending emails and I don't have much knowledge regarding this one. Here are some error shown in Service Center:

1. Error creating Email. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

2. Error creating Email. The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.

3. Error creating Email. Unable to connect to the remote server

4. Error creating Email. Unable to fetch 'https://<I removed the original link here>.com/TEST/img/logo.jpg' to include in email.

5. Error creating Email. Session operation has timed out

6. Error creating Email. The underlying connection was closed: A connection that was expected to be kept alive was closed by the server.

7. Error creating Email. Too many automatic redirections were attempted. 

Is this error in connection with the server? 

This error occurs not all the time, and I found out that even if there's an error, I checked the service center email logs and it is successfully sent.

PS. Tried searching those errors mentioned above and I only found about 404/505 errors for sending emails, also not that knowledgeable with servers.

Regards,

Ruru

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.