Column chart issue related to entity having Identifier as Text
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I'm trying to generate a column chart (as image below) by using entity(as image below) that has Identifier column in Text Format (basically like a matrix).

Issue that I faced :

1. On Import Excel file, it didn't import all the data from excel and return some blank values
  2. The chart that I need as per image below, I can only get 1 column, but as you can see the required chart has two columns and one line chart with a table format legend below it. 

Column Chart I need : 

What I got :

My chart returned no value.
What I tried :

I had to manually type the label text as I didn't retrieve the column names (or is it possible).

Entity :

I imported excel file, but it didn't import all the values. (excel file for reference below entity).

Hi Aman

Even I faced same issue once, You delete the previously imported data and import once again, so all the data you will get properly

Regards

Priyanka

Hi @Priyanka S ,

I deleted and imported the excel file again. Fixed the 1st issue. 

Thanks ,

Aman

Hello Aman 

Would you please share the image of chart which you get now

Regards

Priyanka

Hi @Priyanka S ,

I was able to get two columns after much research (as I'm new), but the values remain same for both the columns in the chart.

Entity used :

hello Aman

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/11213/basic-column-chart

You can install this forge component and implement this in your project

Regards

Priyanka

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.