refresh page after changes

refresh page after changes

I have a process flow that changes the state attribute of a document table.How to refresh the page just after the state change? Because im getting the page without the state changed.I think its beacuse the asyncronously of the process.
Hi Luis

How are you making the process advance and where where exactly on the process is the state being affected?

If it's as a consquence of a human activity being closed, you could change it on the "On Close" action of that activity, instead of being on (just imagining what you have) a subsequent Automatic Activity. That would make the set syncronous during the Close, already being ready when the next page renders.

Regards,
João Rosado
the state change are made between two waits and in preparation of the page i close the first one wait
If the logic is not too complex I would sugest you to move it to the On Close of the Wait Activity that you close. That would make it syncronous and solve your problem.

Regards,
João Rosado
Yes but it takes too much time when i do the change state inside onClose,why?
Hi Luis,

How long is "
too much time"?
If it's timing out, It is probably due to the On Close running in a different transaction that the screen Preparation and you made changes in the database that are locking those lines. Is that the case?

Regards,
João Rosado
Yes
Hi Luis,

Did you manage to solve your problem already?

I assume what you're seeing is that the OnClose action is not completing, therefore not letting the main thread complete either.
In other words, I suggest you do a Commit Transation before calling the Close to avoid deadlock problems like that.

Regards,
João Rosado
No i didnt solve and i will try that.thanks.