Facing database errors while creating new users

Hi Everyone,

i am trying to dynamically create users for my application.
while following the videos from How - to , it is throwing an error in my application refering to an resource file when i am trying to change the identifier of my user entity.
Can anyone please help.

If i delete the resource while which is used in the data section, its generating number of errors.

TestModuleCoreV1_.oml

Solution
Solution

You cannot change the data type that was already created. For that,m you would need to change at least the name and then change the data type and publish.

Regards,

Márcio

Hi @saif sheikh  your application working fine in my environment i have not seen any kind of error on deleting resources

Solution

You cannot change the data type that was already created. For that,m you would need to change at least the name and then change the data type and publish.

Regards,

Márcio

Solution

Hi @saif sheikh 

Go through This link:

Link:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_SdC_W0ulk&t=217s

Thanks

Mansur

Hi @saif sheikh  your application working fine in my environment i have not seen any kind of error on deleting resources

hey @saif sheikh just simply cut "testuser " entity and past it the database  and republish it .it  may resolve your issue .thank you 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.