no login screen in the second module of reactive app
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.14.1 (Build 34445)

I created two modules in one Reactive App, and when I access the second module default screen, there is a error.I found there is no login screen in the second module.Why and how I can resolve this problem?

Solution

Hi @R R

Other method:

Step 1: You have to create two reactive web application and both application have a module .

Step 2: than go to 2nd reactive app and clone this. 

Step 3: Go to independent module ,

Step 4: move you 2nd module(those show in  independent module) and  set destination is your frist reacive app.

Thanks

Mannsur

I think this is because second module created is just only a module and both modules creates a single application. So basically here module 2 is part of common application in which module 1 is already there with login screen.

Solution

Hi @R R

Other method:

Step 1: You have to create two reactive web application and both application have a module .

Step 2: than go to 2nd reactive app and clone this. 

Step 3: Go to independent module ,

Step 4: move you 2nd module(those show in  independent module) and  set destination is your frist reacive app.

Thanks

Mannsur

mvp_badge
MVP
Why do you want two end user modules in your application with screens?

Thank you for everyone's support!
I want to divide the business screen and master data screen.

mvp_badge
MVP

but why?

I don't understand what you mean. Why not?

mvp_badge
MVP

I tried to understand why you think you need to separate the screens in several modules in the same application. It is not a common thing to do that. 

Thank you for your reply.
We have some bussiness screens and some master data maintenance screens of one project, so I want to create the modules in one applicaion.

mvp_badge
MVP

Why not put them in the same module, why do you think it is better to have them in two separate modules?

Thank you for your reply.

Because the end users are different and we use different template for the two modules. So if there is no login problem, I think it will be simple.

mvp_badge
MVP

If different screens need to be used by different users, then you need to set roles on the screens, and setup user groups with users and add the required roles to the user group. Creating two modules does not mean that different groups of users can use it.

With different template, what do you mean, different application template? In that case you should actually make two different applications.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.