I am looking for a coach.
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Folks.

I am looking for a coach.  I am really enjoying the learning experience with Outsystems, however, I get stuck.

When I get stuck, I look in the forums and anywhere to find answers, it takes hours and hours, sometimes days, most times never.

In the forums the esteemed colleagues are very helpful indeed, but they make assumptions of previous knowledge, that's when I get lost.

I have 10 months to become an expert in Outsystems, but I am struggling with the "STUCKS".  

I am steadily going through the training material, and all the YOUTUBE videos.

I am really impressed and love having found Outsystems.

I still need a coach, so that I can build successive layers of knowledge, so I can confidently take on some of the big projects that are waiting for me.

I am willing to make a financial contribution.

Regards

Eugene

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Eugene,

Are there no more experienced OutSystems developers in the company you work for, that can help you?

Your goal to become an OutSystems Expert in 10 months is really ambitions. To become a true Expert in OutSystems will take you a few years, not months. There is so much that you can learn from online training material and boot camps, etc. But the real experience you gain by building multiple applications and making the miles on the job, and that takes time too.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you.

For any assistance you can connect to me as a colleague i will help at personal level.

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra

Thank you.

Solution

You can also go to jobs and open a job for that. Or try to find an academy that can teach you, and you are not paying someone at the contract level.

Even if you have good will, if you want a fair and reliable explanation, you need this kind of service. I have a lot of goodwill but for example, my time may not be the same as yours and the quality of the service and explanation I am offering may be different, but of course, it is good to have different perspectives.

Thank you.

hey @Eugene Sampson outsystem  is really a fun thing to develop  an application .It make very easy to create an application. If you gone through all the guided path and all learning material then start working on some assignment it will help you to learn more things . It also help you  in your real time project .

thank you .

Thanks you.

Solution

Hello Eugene! Feel free to get in contact, send me an inbox message if you want to, would like to help as possible I can.

Thanks Anderson.

Please send my a test email to  :  epsampson@gmail.com.

For any assistance you can connect to me as a colleague i will help at personal level.

Thanks & Regards

Jitendra

Thank you.

Solution

You can also go to jobs and open a job for that. Or try to find an academy that can teach you, and you are not paying someone at the contract level.

Even if you have good will, if you want a fair and reliable explanation, you need this kind of service. I have a lot of goodwill but for example, my time may not be the same as yours and the quality of the service and explanation I am offering may be different, but of course, it is good to have different perspectives.

Thank you.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Eugene,

Are there no more experienced OutSystems developers in the company you work for, that can help you?

Your goal to become an OutSystems Expert in 10 months is really ambitions. To become a true Expert in OutSystems will take you a few years, not months. There is so much that you can learn from online training material and boot camps, etc. But the real experience you gain by building multiple applications and making the miles on the job, and that takes time too.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you.

hey @Eugene Sampson outsystem  is really a fun thing to develop  an application .It make very easy to create an application. If you gone through all the guided path and all learning material then start working on some assignment it will help you to learn more things . It also help you  in your real time project .

thank you .

Thanks you.

Solution

Hello Eugene! Feel free to get in contact, send me an inbox message if you want to, would like to help as possible I can.

Thanks Anderson.

Please send my a test email to  :  epsampson@gmail.com.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.