Relationship 1:1
Question

How can i change the relationship beetween 2 identitys, in the database

Solution
From what I've seen you are doing everything well in terms of the database(I think so). When you click on a checkbox to get the correct data for each workout and then when fetching the data.

Create two actions for both

And put these two input parameters

with data type:

After this, on your core, you will need to update the dados treino table using the entity action CreateOrUpdate.

Dont forget on the two checkboxes to pass this:

Let me know if it helped you! :)

Regards,

Márcio

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Francisco,

Could you please explain better your scenario, if you have pictures of the problem it would be nice.

Regards.

I want to select one record of this table, and it goes to other page and for each record the next page is unique. And i thought the problem could be the realationship in the Data_Base  

Solution
From what I've seen you are doing everything well in terms of the database(I think so). When you click on a checkbox to get the correct data for each workout and then when fetching the data.

Create two actions for both

And put these two input parameters

with data type:

After this, on your core, you will need to update the dados treino table using the entity action CreateOrUpdate.

Dont forget on the two checkboxes to pass this:

Let me know if it helped you! :)

Regards,

Márcio

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.