I cant finish some courses
Question

I cannot finish some courses.

It seem to have more videos but it only displays 3 or 4  videos, keeping the percentage at 20% or 25%.

Can someone fix this, so the course can be completed?

Thanks in advance.

Débora M

Screenshot 2022-04-27 123220.jpg

Hi @Débora M ,

when you re going to watch any course's video don't navigate through videos directly click on next lesson after watching every video it will increase your Course completion percentage.

Regards,

Jitendra

Solution

Thanks!!! Now I can complete de course!!!
Debora

Solution

Try to do this.

Click here on the link to open the video.

And click on Next Lesson Until the end, and also at the end click start quiz and then done. By clicking on each lesson it's not going to say that you finish only when you click on Next Lesson.

If this doesn't help you you can contact support about this and they will help you.

Solution

Debora

Are you clicking next lesson every time you finish the video?

Hi Márcio, I don't have this button "Next Lesson", as you can see in the print.
When I finish the quiz, nothing changes!

Help me, please!

Thanks

Débora

Screenshot 2022-04-27 125332.jpg

Solution

Try to do this.

Click here on the link to open the video.

And click on Next Lesson Until the end, and also at the end click start quiz and then done. By clicking on each lesson it's not going to say that you finish only when you click on Next Lesson.

If this doesn't help you you can contact support about this and they will help you.

Thanks a lot! Now I can complete the course!!
Debora

Hi @Débora M ,

when you re going to watch any course's video don't navigate through videos directly click on next lesson after watching every video it will increase your Course completion percentage.

Regards,

Jitendra

Solution

Debora

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.