Upload widget
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi, comunity, I need your help.

I have a POC where I have 2 screen

In first screen I have 10 uplaod widget, if I uplaod 3 documnets 

then in the 2nd screen the 3 of the upload would be deactive and 7 left should be active.

Hi Sarah,

Attached oml contains required Logic.

you can apply above mentioned logic also with client variable. 

Regards,

Pramod

Demo2.oml

Solution

Thanks a lot it worked for me, wonderful

If you can, please take the time to mark your Question as solved! Glad you found what you needed. Also, don't forget to give credit to @Pramod Torase 

Solution

Hi Sarah,

Already there similar type of question in the forum. What you have to do based on values, you just need to disable the upload widget on second page.

For disabling the upload widget you can refer to this solution provided by Benjith Sam.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/67483/how-to-disable-upload-widget-in-reactive/

any oml if I could get

Hi Sarah,

You can handle this by using client variable. In first screen, store the uploaded document count in it. In second screen based on this client variable you can deactivated the upload widget.

Thanks

Vinod

can you provide me the oml please

Hi Sarah,

Attached oml contains required Logic.

you can apply above mentioned logic also with client variable. 

Regards,

Pramod

Demo2.oml

Solution

If you can, please take the time to mark your Question as solved! Glad you found what you needed. Also, don't forget to give credit to @Pramod Torase 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.