Select a cell of the table
Question

When i click in that cell i want it to go to another page, but i want the date to be the same as the one i clicked before as u can see in the second photo

How can i change this?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Francisco,

Based on what I understood you need to pass TreinoId (if required also pass the Start Date) to the Second screen (i.e., Trein_marcar_faltas_proatividade) as input parameter and define a Filter clause in the Second Screen Aggregate (i.e., GetDadosTreinoes) referring the TreinoId input parameter value as shown below.

In the first screen (i.e., Trein_Treinos_Marcados) map the aggregate resultset Treino.id attr value to the TreinoId on the Link Onclick event as shown below.

Similiarly you can also pass the selected row date value on the Link OnClick event (from the first screen) as an input parameter to the second screen and  also define additional filter clause in the second screen Aggregate refering the Input date parameter value.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

ABConnected.oml

Hi Francisco,

Please provide more details about your issue. Couldn't understand the requirements with the given information.   

WHen i click on the selected row i want to open in the next page, as u can see in the sencond print, i want that the second page open the trainning that ive selected before 

Ok! so on the second page how do you want to display the data only the selected record?

Ye thats right, sorry if i cant explain it well, i dont speak english frenquently and when I do i dont use these terms xD

Cool!! so here you can pass the Entity Identifier of the selected table as input parameter of the 2nd screen.

In the second screen, filter the aggregate with that Id so you will only get that one record.

It will be helpful if you can provide the oml file.

i can provide https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gz1UTtOHwZgIICcpICiiKMivkNwZzSXd?usp=sharing

Sorry for being late. Happy to see that you already got the solution. I have a suggestion that you can upload your oml by attaching it in the comment itself. 

Next time you can do this easily :)

On First page when you click on any cell, you should pass some id or unique identifier to second page. Then on second page using Id received in input parameter retrieve the details to show on the page. So from database you will get complete details including which were selected already by user.

Regards

But i dont click on the primary key, because it is being already used for other action

No need to click on the primary key. You can click on any cell in the current row. Then you can get the primary key from current variable.

Like there is List MyList set as datasource of table. so on click you can get id as MyList.Current.Id (here instead of Id you can get other attribute as per your requirement for clicked row).

Regards

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Francisco,

Based on what I understood you need to pass TreinoId (if required also pass the Start Date) to the Second screen (i.e., Trein_marcar_faltas_proatividade) as input parameter and define a Filter clause in the Second Screen Aggregate (i.e., GetDadosTreinoes) referring the TreinoId input parameter value as shown below.

In the first screen (i.e., Trein_Treinos_Marcados) map the aggregate resultset Treino.id attr value to the TreinoId on the Link Onclick event as shown below.

Similiarly you can also pass the selected row date value on the Link OnClick event (from the first screen) as an input parameter to the second screen and  also define additional filter clause in the second screen Aggregate refering the Input date parameter value.

I hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

ABConnected.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.