How do I count up a row in my database.

I have a number count in my row, how do I increase this instead of making another row in my database?

Solution

You need to pass the id of that record, if you don't pass it will be the same as you are creating a new record.

Regards,

Márcio

Solution

Hi @Micha Batelaan 

Your req is: You want to create a external database and used it in your outsystems and want to update that  row.

Step:1 create a external table  and also create a row(Id) set as a primary key 

step:2 go to integration studio and create a externsion and used in outsystem

step 3: and used (update cured) operation where u want to used  and You need to pass the id of that record, if you don't pass it will be the same as you are creating a new record. 

Thanks

Mansur

Hi @Micha Batelaan can you explain better please?

Okay sorry,

I can't figure out how to update the row of my external database, it instead creates a new row with the updated information.

Solution

You need to pass the id of that record, if you don't pass it will be the same as you are creating a new record.

Regards,

Márcio

Solution

Hi @Micha Batelaan 

Your req is: You want to create a external database and used it in your outsystems and want to update that  row.

Step:1 create a external table  and also create a row(Id) set as a primary key 

step:2 go to integration studio and create a externsion and used in outsystem

step 3: and used (update cured) operation where u want to used  and You need to pass the id of that record, if you don't pass it will be the same as you are creating a new record. 

Thanks

Mansur

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.