How to delete users' feed back in App Feedback
Question
Application Type
Reactive
Platform Version
11.16.0 (Build 35317)

I turn on App Feedback function for my app. Every feed back has only one of two statuses: closed or opened, but I need to delete some feed backs (in app trial phase, for example). How I should do?

Thanks a lot.

Hi Phi,

Feedbacks are available in ECT_Provider Feedback table. Below is the screen for the same. You can use below query to delete feedback -

DELETE FROM {Feedback}

Thanks a lot.

Hi Phi,

If user's feedback are stored in database entity then you can delete by using SQL widget. You can create a server action and use SQL widget. 

If you want soft delete then create a isactive attribute in Entity and execute below SQL query by using SQL widget.

UPDATE {EntityName} SET {EntityName}.[AttributeName] = 0 

After that On your screen show only active feedback. Apply isactive filter in your aggregates.

If you want to delete permanently from entity, you need to execute below delete query

DELETE FROM {EntityName} WHERE {EntityName}.[AttributeName]=0

Thanks

Vinod

I thank you so much, @Vinod Patidar , but I don't know where my users' feedbacks are stored. I don't see any entity in my app which relates to App Feedback. My URL feedback management system : [myspace]/ECT_provider and the interface like this:

Hi Phi,

This is the System component. We can't do any changes in it or its data.

Thanks

Vinod

Yes. So the system does not allow anybody change/delete the sensitive information such as feedback from end users?

Hi Phi,

Feedbacks are available in ECT_Provider Feedback table. Below is the screen for the same. You can use below query to delete feedback -

DELETE FROM {Feedback}

Thanks a lot.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.