Error installing Outsystems on Win7 x64Bits

Error installing Outsystems on Win7 x64Bits

Error installing Outsystems Agile Platform v6.0 on Win7 x64 bits

Can't finish the installation of Agile Platform v6.0 on my local machine, at the end of installation Getting a window
saying it's missing 2 components for the installation: 1.platform server 2.system components.

Using: OutSystems-AgilePlatform-Full-6.0 (99,080 kB)
local machine: OS win7 x64 bits version

Using this OutSystems-AgilePlatform-Full-6.0 Setup in a VirtualBox Oracle (Virtual Machine) works fine ! (also on Win7 OS x64 bits version)
The setup finished without given errors, but this setup fails on my local machine.

Any technical help is welcome..
What to do getting this technical point working ?
Hi Yusuf,

and welcome to the Outsystems Community!

If you haven't done so before, do run the installation again, and then click the "Help Me" button. That will send all the installation logs to our support team, and they'll be better able to get back to you with troubleshooting instructions or a solution.

regards,
Miguel
Hi Yusuf,

Not enough information to help you with the log file.
Did you click Submit Feedback on the end?

Edit: also I see that you are installing the 6.0.0.6 version. I would try to install the most recent version (6.0.0.9) and if it still fails, Submit the feeback in the end with your email, so the Support Team can help you with your problem.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi Miguel,

Did the installation 3 Times today, also with restarting the machine and clicking on the setup file. Never mind same message appears..
Also send already the feedback by clicking "Help Me" button in the morning.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
Yusuf Y.
Hi João ,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Yes, at the end of the installtion i clicked on Submit Feedback.

Edit: also I see that you are installing the 6.0.0.6 version.
That's right it's the 6.0.0.6 version, cause i have the Full Setup version of 6.0.0.6

Well i will try the 6.0.0.9 if you could send me the link (by email) or link for download this Full setup File likely the 6.0.0.6 version.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Yusuf Y
Hi Yusuf,

I apologise for the confusion, but the version that João mentioned has not yet been released, sorry.

In the meantime, I have talked to the OutSystems support team and they confirmed they are already looking into your feedback submission so you're in good hands. :)

Cheers,

Miguel
Hello Miguel,

I apologise for the confusion, but the version that João mentioned has not yet been released, sorry.
I was looking for the version on the website but couldn't find :)
That's no problem.

In the meantime, I have talked to the OutSystems support team and they confirmed they are already looking into your feedback submission so you're in good hands. :)
That's nice, waiting for an advice what to do Getting the installation working. Something / Configuration in OS Win7 trammels the setup, coming till 95 procent at the end and finally failing :s                   
But still hoping for a good working..

Cheers, Yusuf