create Payment gateway via out systems.
Question

Hi All,

1) I need some logic to show the ticket cost which has 3 parts and that is : (Silver : 100 INR, Gold: 200 INR,Platinum: 300 INR) also the quantity of tickets purchased should be visble.

2) quantity of ticket should get multiplied with amount of ticket as mentioned above.

3) From where can I add pay through which is via Debit Cards or Credit cards.

I am new to outsystems so I am facing issues but it is better to be open to it as I will learn a lot from you all, please kindly guide me through this.

thank you.

Thanks

Mansur

So what issue you are facing to implement ticket logic. Please specify. Apart from this for payment you can implement any payment gateway using the APIs provided by the payment gateway.

Regards

Hi @Vikas Sharma 

My question is when clicked buy button than what is the logic and how to connect this buy button to Payment Api forge component???

Thanks

Mansur

On the click of buy button. First you should do some local validations like amount, quantity according to your business logic. Then call the payment gateway APIs using a server action. There may be multiple APIs for payment like first authorization or get some token, then request the API and there may be some callback action as well to get the payment status in your application. It depends and vary according to payment gateway you choosed.

Regards

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.