Email New Page
Application Type
Reactive

Hello.

I'm trying to develop a business application with only business user. However, when I want to send a contract termination notice email I would like it to open a page in my app with external access like "Anonymous" onclick button, which happens, but the information I would like to be exchanged between screens to the database does not happen. Could someone help me?

Capturar.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Alexandre,

In general, you wouldn't want to do anything in the OnDestroy except for releasing of resource you may have created or claimed in JavaScript. Note that the OnDestroy is only called when the page is navigated away from, not when the browser window is closed.

The preferred way is to either have a button on the screen the user can click, or handle things in the OnReady, or in the OnAfterFetch of a screen aggregate if you also first need to retrieve data.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Alexandre,

I don't quite understand where you problem lies. The button is inside the e-mail? You want the user to click that button, and be redirected to an anonymous page? What do you mean by "information [...] exchanged between screens to the database"?

Hi Kilian.
My idea is when clicking on the button, the client would be redirected to the attached page, and in the OnDestroy function, data would be inserted into the database, but this is not happening

Capturar.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Alexandre,

In general, you wouldn't want to do anything in the OnDestroy except for releasing of resource you may have created or claimed in JavaScript. Note that the OnDestroy is only called when the page is navigated away from, not when the browser window is closed.

The preferred way is to either have a button on the screen the user can click, or handle things in the OnReady, or in the OnAfterFetch of a screen aggregate if you also first need to retrieve data.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.