Payment Application(Logic)
Question

Good Morning All,

I want to create a Payment Application (Personal Environment). I don't have any Idea . how to add logic on Booking Button also how to add payment forge component(If you have time please help me)

Below is my Oml file:( Please write  the logic of this oml file)

Thanks

Mansur

PaymenetApplication.oap

Hi,

First of all you need to decide that which payment method you are going to use. There is nothing specific for payment. Its just require to call the APIs provided by your payment gateway in required order. 

Regards

Hi @Vikas Sharma 

I want to add any free payment method forge component.(reactive)

Thanks

Mansur 

Champion

I don't think any payment gateway offer free services.

Like @Vikas Sharma said, the method to implement payment services usually using API, but again, to the point above, I don't think payment gateway will offer free services.

Hi @Toto 

Its is not possible to implement payment services(forge component) in our personal Environment ???

Champion

It not about personal environment, but more of which payment gateway did you use.

Most payment gateway must have contract with them to implement the API, and the payment gateway will count administration payment for this services.

If you already have payment gateway contract, you can use on Outsystems Personal environment.

Thank you @Vikas Sharma  and @Toto  

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.