[OutSystems Data Grid] Datagrid : FilterByValue for "nothing" data is not filtering
data-grid-reactive
Reactive icon
Forge component by Platform Maintenance

Hey folks,

I am using DataGrid and want to persist filters for detail view. If any column have (Nothing) filter option available and we select it, after applying set filter value for that column list is getting filtered except null (nothing) value even if we are selecting nothing option.

Please find attached sample for the same.

Steps to reproduce issue:

Step 1 : apply filter with nothing, Yahoo on company column

Step 2 :  click on First Name

Step 3 : Will get filtered list with only Yahoo

Thanks

Prajakta Roshankhede

DataGridSample_v26.oml

Hi @Prajakta Roshankhede 

The use case you mentioned has nothing to do with the DataGrid.
I ran a test and the issue is on the aggregate filters, so if you fix the aggregate everything will work as expected:

changing to

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
GM

Hey,

Please note I removed filters from aggregate and applying filters from grid only. 

Using two grid one is to display list of employees and on clicking on first name its redirect to second grid with detail form there I want to persist filters which I applied on first datagrid.

Please see recording for the same from attached zip file

Employees - Google Chrome 2022-05-11 19-55-45.mp4

Got it. I was able to reproduce and we'll reach out once we investigate it

Hi @Prajakta Roshankhede 

We were able to reproduce and identify the root cause.
A fix will be available on the next release that has a tentative ETA for May 30, 2022.

Cheers,
GM

Great news ! Gonçalo Martins

Can you please confirm if the next release will have a fix for this issue as well ?

Cheers,

Swapnil

Hi @Swapnil 

I can confirm that it will also be fixed!

Cheers,
GM

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.