Associate Reactive Developer exam pattern

Hi, 

I'm attending the outsystems associate developer exam tomorrow. So far I have only gone through the Reactive web developer training courses. But when I have gone through the sample questions (provided in the exam details), it was more practical based questions than in the quizes I had in the training courses. So please someone who have attended the exam could tell me how the questions would be like, if its like the sample questions or like in the quizes in the training? Because I couldn't find any other practice questions. 

Hey Amal, 

You should give more attention to the sample exam, it has more practical examples and some questions are really similar. The quizzes don't have the difficulty like the exam

Check this page and click on the "Exam details" link. It contains some sample questions and the overview of what you need to know.

Hi Amal,

Practice the OSMDB application as well; it will generate a few practical or scenario-based questions from it.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Amal,

Important content for the test too, follow the link.

good luck!

Regards.

Thank you all for your answers. I managed to pass the exam. Thanks a lot for all your replies.

mvp_badge
MVP

Congratulations!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.