Change Database Connection in Service Center not working
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.14.16 (Build 60340)
Platform Version
11.14.1 (Build 34445)

In extension's operation tab,
I changed the Database Connection from the default to another and then applied it. I also republished all consumers.  But the extension seems still connect to old Database Connection.

Has anyone encountered the same problem and solved it? Please help me.

Best Regards

Hi @Tom Zhao ,

have u tried republishing your extension with integration studio??

If you can describe your issue in little more details it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Jitendra

Champion

HI @Jitendra Kumar 

Yes I already tried republish the extension and all the consumers, But it still not working.

Regards,


There may be some error in new database connection because we have done this task earlier migration of our data from Azure to over new extranet development database and after making proper database connection when we replace out database connection it works fine no error occurs so would like to suggest you need to have a look in new database setup.

regards,

jitendra 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.