Validation

Hi guys ,

I have got stuck in validation.

See the Performance Schedule Screen in that see the save on click action has an validation server action.

Please check this server action. It is not working proper. Help me to check all the conditions. 

EPES.oml

Hi Rohan,

Your server action "Validation" contains two input parameters(FromDate, ToDate). You need to use these parameters in GetPerformanceschedules aggregates filter section based on your requirements.

Thanks

Vinod

See I have use it but still  not working prperly 

EPES.oml

Hi Rohan,

Can you explain what condition you want to check?

Regards,

Khuong

Actually , I want to check the fromdate and todate conditions present in my validation server action.

(Performanceschedule.Performancefromdate = FromDate and Performanceschedule.Performancetodate = ToDate) or
(Performanceschedule.Performancefromdate <= FromDate and Performanceschedule.Performancetodate >= FromDate )or
(Performanceschedule.Performancefromdate <= ToDate and Performanceschedule.Performancetodate >= ToDate)

IsOccupied is my Boolean variable.which is always becoming false .

Hi Rohan,

As per your filter condition, you are always getting records from aggregates, You are not getting empty list. that's why you are always getting IsOccupied as false.

Please let me know what filter do you want to apply? Do you want to select records with same fromdate and todate?

Thanks

Vinod

My validation part is working But when I click on edit database then it gives me error.

See the "Best" Performance name and Fromdate Todate both are now valid.

When click on Best for edit and make Isactive=true then it shows me an validation message.

Why is it so???

Send me an updated .oml

EPES.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.