OS 11.14.15 - Js script Output parameters are not so automatic as input parameters
Question
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.14.15 (Build 60176)

After the upgrade of OS 11 version 11.14.15, there are no details shown of "Input, Output parameters". Input parameters can be set up automatically by (New Argument), but please assist on the Output parameters, there is not an automatic option. 

Champion
Solution

Hi Elizabeth, 

I didn't understand it very well, but, analyzing your print, I think that just hover the mouse cursor over the bottom line, click and drag it up. The inputs, actions, etc will appear.

Regards,

Pedro Costa

Hi Elizabeth,

In the Parameters folder of your JavaScript node, you can just right click on Parameters and then add Output Parameter.

Hope this helps,

Pedro

Hello

It was like this until very recently, it was showing Parameters and Actions details, but after the upgrade of 11.14.15 (Build 60176), that part is now empty (see print screen). Please check after you did an upgrade, it changed.

Champion
Solution

Hi Elizabeth, 

I didn't understand it very well, but, analyzing your print, I think that just hover the mouse cursor over the bottom line, click and drag it up. The inputs, actions, etc will appear.

Regards,

Pedro Costa

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.