How to use Sorting using Dropdown in Reactive
Question

Hi,

I want to use sorting in dropdown. Eg As per the OML Kindly check ManagerInventory Page where in I want to sort the data by Category (Food,Apparel,Sanitazation)  and also the price range(0-100,100-200) of the product differently.

Please guide me.

POS.oml

Solution

Hey,

You can select your table and check property named as event and add event for sort as shown in below

Once you create sort event OutSystem auto create sort logic as shown

Hope you will able to find out.

Thanks

Yogesh

Hello Siddharth Vyas,

Based on your post I made some changes to your OML and added a dropdown filter and a range slider for the price. 

Hope this will help you achieve your intended outcome. 

Hope it helps! 

Paulo Rosário 

POS_Altered.oml

Hey @Siddharth Vyas ,

please follow below step

1. add container and dropdown inside container above table

2.create local variable named as categoryid(category identifier) and assign to dropdown variable property

3.add aggregate to dropdown list and create onchange action

4.when click on dropdown and changed value then dropdown action will get called and action contains refresh of aggregate which bind to table

5.add filter to GetInventories aggreagate as 

Inventory.CategoryId=NullIdentifier() or Inventory.CategoryId=CategoryId

hope this will help you.

Thanks

Yogesh

POS_updated1.oml

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for being so proactive. How can I sort the columns by clicking  up  and down arrows which is highlighted in yellow.

Sorting.PNG

You have to select column and add sort event so outsysten provides automatic logic for sort.try it if you got it then we'll else will share with you.

Hi Yogesh,

I tried but was not able to apply the logic properly .I have shared my oml Please help me out with this sorting.
Thanks in advance

POS.oml

Solution

Hey,

You can select your table and check property named as event and add event for sort as shown in below

Once you create sort event OutSystem auto create sort logic as shown

Hope you will able to find out.

Thanks

Yogesh

Hey Yogesh,
Thanks a lot. Its working fine.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.